It's Day 4 of Liftshare Week, and 4,000 members have joined the network since Monday.
Organisations around the UK are running exciting and creative campaigns to encourage new members to sign up and start sharing...
• NesTrans are broadcasting a great TV advert to all in the Grampion Region (view it here), Carshare Devon hit local BBC news on Monday and had their most successful single day ever
• Also using the media is SEStran Tripshare, who are using the 'remember' theme to host a radio competition - 'Guess the Year' - with chance to win a retro DAB radio
• Sandwell Council [right] has been putting up billboards by the roadside - check out that larger-than-life mullet!
• Sheffield City council are giving out recycled tyre notepads to the first 50 new registrations
• The University of Surrey will be handing out Matchmakers to everyone who makes a journey-match and car-shares this week, whilst Dundee University are popping car-share flyers under the wipers of over 200 cars
• Magnox Ltd. is also using the nostalgic 'remember' theme of the campaign to hold an 80's stand for signing-up in reception - with Rubix cubes, piggy banks and retro sweet prizes
• Ulster University simply emailed every staff member and student, and saw 82 new members sign up in one day alone!
And that's just a few of them...
Congratulations to everyone involved - keep up the fantastic work!
There are currently no comments posted for this article.
Comments are temporarily disabled.