- Bike BUDi - Site that helps you find a 'BUDi' to share your cycle ride with!
- Bike Week - The UK’s biggest mass participation cycling event, sponsored by Samsung. Almost half a million people took part in cycling across the UK in 2012!
- CTC - National Cycling Charity - Working to promote cycling to create a healthier, cleaner world. Aim is to make the UK a place where it’s easy and safe for people of all ages to cycle.
- CTC - Scotland - Part of the UK National Cyclists' organisation, representing cycling in Scotland.
- Cycle Training In London - Offering cycling proficiency lessons for young people in London.
- Cycling Scotland - The national cycle promotion organisation for Scotland. They aim to make Scotland a nation of cyclists!
- ESE Direct - Manufacturer of bike storage solutions and shelters.
- European Cyclist's Federation - Promoting cycling as a sustainable and healthy means of transportation and recreation. Based in Europe, but their focus is on making cycling part of the global agenda.
- Get Cycling - Community Interest Company which is promoting cycling for leisure, transport, health, happiness and the environment.
- GPS Cycling Routes - Site which contains over 600 cycle routes to choose from, covering the whole of the UK's National Cycle Network in England, Scotland and Wales.
- London Cycling Campaign - A charity made up of 11,000+ members making sure that everyone who cycles, or wants to cycle, has a voice in Greater London.
- National Cycle Network Map - Map of the UK covering all cycle routes and proposed routes.
- NHS Choices Article - Cycling Fitness - Article about the benefits of regular cycling on health.
- NHS Choices Article - Cycling For Beginners - Article offering tips on safe cycling and how to motivate yourself!
- NHS Choices Article - Cycling Safety - Article offering advice on how to stay visible and safe on the roads.
- South Downs Cycling - A resource which aims to collate all bike related resources located in or near the South Downs National Park area.
- Sustrans - Concentrating on 'everyday' journeys, Sustrans is a leading UK charity enabling people to travel by foot, bike or public transport more easily.