How to use...
- Insert the distance (just one way) of the journey you wish to share
- Select the regularity of your journey (or tick the box confirming that it is a one-off)
- Tick the box if it is a return journey
- Choose how many people you are hoping / planning to share the journey with
- Choose your vehicle size and fuel type - The calculations work out your journey cost per mile (using petrol price, your car’s engine size and wear & tear) and then multiply these by your total journey distance.
- Optional: if you have more detailed information - such as your vehicle value and other annual costs - click on the link for a more precise calculation
- Click on ‘Calculate your savings’ and the system will work out how much you could be saving by sharing your journey!